The home buying process is made simple. At Igloo Prebuilt we want to make sure that the design and purchase of your home is done in a quick and efficient manor. Below explains on how to get started.
Meet with our team to start drawing your custom home.
Select your finishes with our professional interior designers.
Confirm your floorplan and interior design selections.
Sign Contracts/Sale of Home
Sign all contracts, start building your home! (20% deposit).
Visit the plant during construction at framing stages, prior to delivery.
80% of balance due upon delivery of the home.
Our onsite finishing crew will complete your home once it’s on your property.
Enjoy your brand new home.
1 Year Anniversary Warranty
Customer service provided to address any deficiencies to the home within 1 year.
5 Year Warranty
Alberta New Home Warranty offers an extended structural warranty.
Here are a few items you’ll need to take care of along the way:
- Ensure you are pre-approved for a home
- Research ideas and floor plans for your dream home
- Have an idea of colours, finishes and style of home you would like before meeting with our interior designers
- Purchase your land
- Retrieve your building permits
- Prepare your land
- Set up the site and perform any necessary services in preparation of construction
- Move in
- Be in touch with our customer service department by your first year of home ownership to utilize our anniversary warranty with regard to any deficiencies to your home
Igloo Prebuilt is certified to build under the Canada Standard’s association.All homes delivered in Alberta are covered under Alberta New Home warranty program for 5 years.